When using our website, you leave certain information with us. That may be personal data. Personal data are collected by us in different ways.
For example, you can make an appointment via our website, leave a message to us or order products, whereby we ask you to provide us with some personal data to process the request or the order.
When viewing our website on various devices such as a smartphone, a tablet, or a computer, etc., personal data and data about the use of the website are collected.
When you visit Lifestyle Salon The Hague we can ask you to leave data that we register as a customer profile in our customer registration system. We use this customer profile to keep a treatment history of you, so that we can better serve you in future treatments.
When you leave your personal data in a Lifestyle Salon The Hague hairdresser, you give – depending on the information we receive from you – verbal permission to use this information for the sending of our (personalized) digital newsletter, offers by e-mail and / or by mail, advertisements via third-party websites and social media channels, market and customer satisfaction surveys to improve our services.
It is not mandatory to leave personal data when you use the services of Lifestyle Salon The Hague. Every customer always has the opportunity to visit our hairdressers anonymously, without leaving any details. You can also choose to leave personal data, but not receive a (digital) post from Lifestyle Salon The Hague.
When making an appointment, some personal details are always required to process the appointment and to confirm or change it.
When you use our online services, the data you leave via the website will be matched or added to any existing client profile and customer history in our customer registration system.
It is also possible that you approach us with questions and / or complaints by mail, e-mail, social media or by telephone. We will contact you in that case to handle the question or complaint. Finally, it is possible that we collect information from you through competitions, and other actions you have taken part in, or if you have participated in a market or customer survey.
In addition, data can also be collected via our website and social media channels (such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest), for example when you contact us to ask questions or when you respond to a post of Lifestyle Salon The Hague. We use this information to respond to your message or to show you targeted messages or offers from Lifestyle Salon The Hague on websites of third parties or social media.
When you use our website or the services in our salon, we can process the following data of you (partly dependent on the data you fill in yourself by, for example, placing an order, booking an appointment through our website, part take part in competitions or promotions and take part in customer research or data that you yourself leave at Lifestyle Salon The Hague):
• Name and First Name (s);
• (billing address;
• Date of birth;
• Phone number;
• E-mail address;
• Treatment history;
• Technical details of the equipment you use (for example from your smartphone / laptop / tablet or a kiosk from the store), such as IP address, MAC address and the software used;
• Your surfing behavior on the website, including mouse and click behavior and the duration and time of your visit on our website;
• Payment details;
• Purchase history;
• Login details of your account.
The above data is used for the following purposes:
• to offer you the possibility to order products via our website and to make use of all functionalities and services on the website;
• to process your order, to send it and to inform you about its progress;
• to process your online appointment, confirm it and if necessary change it and add it to your customer data and customer history in our customer registration system;
• to communicate with you by sending digital newsletters and / or mail;
• to offer you personalized advertisements and content on the website of Lifestyle Salon The Hague, third party websites and via social media based on your interests and your (online) purchase history;
• to send you personalized newsletters and offers based on your interests and your (online) purchase history (see also the heading profiling);
• to process your data for possible participation in competitions and other actions, so that we can reach you when you have won something;
• to answer your questions or to handle your complaints via social media, e-mail, by mail or by telephone;
• to improve (at an individual level) our website, hairdressing salons, assortment and our services both in-store and online. We do this on the basis of: your preferences, executed market and customer surveys and the use of our website by visitors;
• to register, process and respond to your application at Lifestyle Salon The Hague.
Lifestyle Salon The Hague collects and processes this personal information, provided by the visitor / customer at the conclusion of the agreement, permission or justified interest.
The provision of this personal information for the purpose of making an online purchase in the Lifestyle Salon The Hague web shop or making an appointment is mandatory and a necessary condition for entering into an agreement with Lifestyle Salon The Hague. If this information is not provided, Lifestyle Salon The Hague may not be able to fulfill the obligations we have under your agreement or we can not properly enable you to meet your own obligations.